Multiple Sales Opportunities, Strong Support Infrastructure, Excellent Incentives.
Whitsunday Office Machines is one of Mackay and Bowen Basin's leading providers of document related solutions and managed print services.
Our clients include major corporate firms, government agencies and SMEs. We are strategically aligned to Toshiba Australia Pty Ltd, and are their authorised distributors of black and white and colour multifunctional equipment along with software solutions for office productivity and document management. We also partner with other leading brands like Develop, Epson, Brother, Canon and Sharp.
We have opportunity for a successful Account Manager with proven experience in building and maintaining customer relationships. You will need to be able to work in a flexible team environment and be willing to be involved in providing strong customer support. It would be extremely advantageous if you have an understanding of the Printer Multi-Functional Office Equipment industry, and solutions based selling experience.
In this position you will be based in Mackay and you will be reporting to the Managing Director in addition to be an integral part of a Managed Services Team.
The role expectations will encompass:
- Business Development through cold-calling and face-to-face presentations across all industry sectors.
- Able to demonstrate both a successful track record in new business development and account management.
- Develop and expand existing accounts from a company database from small - medium accounts.
- Tender and Negotiate managed services contracts and provide a consultative approach to the managed services to encompass both print and business process and solutions analysis.
- Being successful in this position means also demonstrating your competence in analysing a client's business processes and workflows whilst identifying areas for improvement and optimization, in line with the client's desired outcomes.
- Computer Skills are necessary.
- Experience in CRM software, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is highly desirable.
What you will bring:
- The key to success is a strong hunger and desire to succeed within a competitive B2B sales environment.
- An understanding that high activity leads to high results and a willingness to put this into action.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills at all levels of commercial business.
- Ability to take a deal from its instigation through to close with the know how to be creative.
- You will need to be well presented, energetic and confident in approach with a 'go getter' attitude.
- You will be highly personable, have excellent communications skills and not be afraid to build new relationships either via the phone or face to face.
This role will ideally suit an individual who is financially motivated, and who enjoys working in a professional but fun 'hunter' sales environment. If you are looking for a satisfying career both personally and financially and are prepared to put in the hard work to get there then this would be an ideal role for you.
What you will receive:
To attract the best, we offer a competitive base + commission package plus superannuation benefits, product discounts, Company Car, Computer and phone.
If you are looking to achieve a better quality of life, make Whitsunday Office Machines your next move.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this position, we are now interviewing. If you want to apply, send me your resume and a PM with the answers to the following questions:
- Why you
- Why you for us
- What really motivates you
- What mistakes have you made in the last 12 months that you have learned from
- How have you applied those lessons