Full Time Position fixed term contract (Maternity Coverage), Immediate Start on Offer, Great Career Opportunity.
Murray Engineering is an Australian mining services provider with a global footprint. With over 400 highly skilled personnel and branches in Pinjarra, Kalgoorlie, Newcastle, Mt Isa, Olympic Dam and Mongolia, Murray Engineering specialises in the maintenance, refurbishment, automation, manufacture and assembly of a wide range of mechanical and electrical equipment to the mining industry at large.
Murray Engineering provides a diverse range of services and opportunities across our seven divisions:
- Automation & Control Systems
- New and used Equipment Sales and Hire, including Service Exchange Components
- Labour Hire
Murray Engineering is part of the Byrnecut Group and offers great job security, top industry rates and super paid on all hours worked. With multiple rosters available at various sites throughout Australia, we have both full time and casual contracts available.
Administration Officer - Kalgoorlie
(Maternity Leave Coverage)
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join our Kalgoorlie team on a full time basis for maternity leave coverage. The role is to commence as soon as possible and requires someone who is willing and able to take control and ownership of, but not limited to, the following key functions:
- Monthly client invoicing, daily timesheet entry and supplier accruals to ensure timely and accurate project reporting and data processing
- Manage efficient resolution of client, supplier and contractor queries
- Purchasing, cost tracking and documentation management
- Payroll entries and reporting
- Upkeep of OH&S data base
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Administration assistance to regional maintenance contracts
- All mail and post
The successful candidate will have had previous experience in a similar role and have demonstrated skills and capabilities in the following areas:
- Exceptional attention to detail & ability to prioritise workload
- Relevant problem solving experience and possess a strong work ethic
- Be an effective communicator with excellent organisation skills
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Suite with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Industrial / Mining exposure and safety conscious
- An understanding of site entry paper work and requirements
- Excellent time management & self-motivation whilst working unsupervised
- Current Drivers license & own vehicle
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made. Due to site travel requirements periodical D & A testing will also be carried out and must be passed.
To be considered please send your resume and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our appreciation for considering Murray Engineering as a potential employer