WAs premium Retirement Living provider, Friendly and supportive environment, located in Murdoch, 6 month contract, 15 hours per week.
St Ives Retirement Living is a leading provider of quality retirement villages and general real estate in Western Australia with 8 villages across the state.
We are currently seeking someone to provide 15 hours of administrative support per week and assistance to the Senior Sales Consultant at our Murdoch Village. The hours and days will be agreed with the successful candidate, likely 3 days of 5 hour shifts.
What you will have responsibility for:
This role will be responsible for the following, as well as other general duties:
- General administration support for the Senior Sales Consultant, including managing appointments, diary management, answering calls, taking messages, managing sales files etc;
- Liaising with prospective residents and sellers on behalf of the Senior Sales Consultant;
- Undertaking reporting and preparing documentation as requested;
- Developing communications for prospective residents/sellers at the direction of the Senior Sales Consultant; and
- Database management, including data entry, maintaining and updating customer enquiries, and ensuring our database is up to date and accurate.
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate
To succeed in this role you will need:
- 2+ years experience in a sales administration or general administration role, ideally within a Real Estate environment (however this is not essential);
- Strong data entry skills with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft suite (particularly Excel);
- High attention to details and strong organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Professional written and verbal communication skills;
- Friendly and helpful disposition with a can-do attitude, even when juggling multiple conflicting priorities and a desire to exceed customer expectations;
- Flexibility and adaptability with ability to operate autonomously and as part of a small team; and
- Strong customer service orientation with proven ability and confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and to deal with variety of stakeholders and willingness to go above and beyond to manage queries and issues.
While not essential, if you have experience with real estate software/database programs that will be advantageous.
Our team members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- A friendly team culture;
- Health and wellbeing benefits, including employee assistance program, corporate discounts on health insurance, ergonomic assessments, wellbeing workshops to name a few;
- Financial benefits including RAC Roadside Assistance cover, paid parental leave and an employee referral program; and
- Fun events and a peer nominated reward and recognition program.
How to apply
To apply, please click the apply for this job button on the top right of this job ad. Applications close 12noon Tuesday 22 September 2020.
Please note that we reserve the right to commence screening applications earlier, so please apply ASAP.
St Ives is an equal opportunity employee.
If you are successful, you will be required to provide a recent national police clearance certificate (within the last 3 months), proof of work entitlements and copies of any qualifications/registrations.
Recruitment Agencies pleased be advised that at this time we are not accepting agency applications. Thank you for your understanding.