$30 an hour, Long term work, Amazing Admin role with lots of variety and client contact.
Glowing Rooms is the first indoor hand-painted 3D Mini Golf course in Australia featured on Channel 9, channel 7, urbanlist etc. We host amazing birthday parties and Cooperate events in our private function rooms. There is also a Cafe in our Venue to enhance the experience and to make it a one-stop-shop for our patrons.
You are a charismatic people person. You're known for your ability to plan, organise and are confident on the phone. You are passionate about your work and want to join a growing business that takes your career as seriously as you do and conduct yourself as if this was your own business! Having fun and positive attitude is not only a requirement but it is also the brand value of our business. This is the perfect position for someone semi-retired or someone already working from home wanting to supplement their income.
About the position
- Handling phone and email enquiries
- Call customers to confirm details
- Follow up on enquiries
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Willingness to learn and follow the procedures provided
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a previous admin role
- Committed to staying long term
- High personal presentation and a positive, friendly attitude at all times.
- An exceptional level of communication (including spelling), organisation, attention to detail, and commitment to providing an outstanding guest experience verbally and in writing.
- A minimum of 2 contactable references
Our business hours are:
Tues to Thurs : 2.00 pm to 09.00 pm
Fridays : 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Saturdays : 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
Sundays : 10.00 am to 09.00 pm
Open from 10.00 am weekdays for School Holidays.
Phone calls need to be answered during our business hours and emails can be answered any time of the day. During the week we receive about 10 calls a day with most of them being around 2 pm. On Saturdays we receive about 20 to 30 calls which is our busiest day being in the entertainment industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
- Great systems with copy and paste procedures
- Face to Face training
- An opportunity to join a truly unique, fun and expanding Business
what you bring to the role.
Please note that applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. This is a long-term position and we are not taking any applications from working holiday or student visa holders.