Fast paced & upbeat workshop, Located in Tumbi Umbi, Experience essential.
Tumbi Tyres is looking for an experienced salesperson to join our front office team.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment whilst working alongside a great team, then this job is for you.
We have a very busy tyre and mechanical workshop and also have a fleet of mobile tyre fitting vehicles.
This role requires someone with experience in the tyre and mechanical service industry, someone who knows how to sell tyres, wheels and has at least a basic knowledge of booking in mechanical work.
The successful applicant will be:
- Customer focused
- Highly organised
- Well presented
- A confident seller
- A good communicator, both with customers and other team members
- Focused on the details and going the extra mile for our customers
- Motivated, with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
The key duties of this position will be:
- Serving customers - on the phone and in-store
- Liaising with customers in regards to work being carried out
- Preparing customer invoices and booking out completed jobs
- Some administrative duties (invoices for mechanical work etc)
The role will be varied and no day will be the same. We work as a team and you will need to have a "can do" attitude.
This is a full time position with rotating Saturday overtime and is available for immediate start.
Gosford & Central Coast