Exciting opportunity now available, Fantastic job conditions in a award winning KTM, Suzuki and new H-D dealership, Consider a seachange! - Role based in family friendly Bunbury, Western Australia.
Bunbury Group is looking to secure a Qualified Motorcycle Technician to join our team.
Applicant must be enthusiastic towards bike culture and able to work within a high functioning team in busy environment.
Knowledge of KTM, Suzuki and Harley-Davidson motorcycles/ knowledge of engine performance and suspension tuning and advantage but not essential.
We are looking for a safe and reliable person who has a positive attitude and excels in customer service and attention to detail.
Successful applicant must have,
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to set a good example and give direction and guidance to Workshop Apprentice/ work in with fellow staff
- Able to work in busy workshop environment and be task and result driven
- Show good diagnostic skills and carry out repair in a timely manner
- Current driver and non-restricted motorcycle license essential to this role
This available position is based on 38 hr/ 5 day week (8:00-5:00 MON-FRI). Overtime/ Saturday morning work is not normal for this position but could come up time to time with notice on requirement.
Successful applicant will join a motivated team in a modern and professional KTM, Suzuki , Harley-Davidson dealership.