Full time role until 21 Dec 20. Part time role of 20 hours per week from Jan 20., Fixed term 3 years, Generous salary packaging in a not-for-profit health sector.
Connect Health and Community provides a range of primary health and community services to people of all ages within the community. We have a proud history of innovation and commitment to support the people of the southern Melbourne bayside area. We have been supporting our clients to achieve their health and wellbeing goals for more than 40 Years!
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides high-level secretariat and corporate support services to the CEO and Chiefs. The Executive Assistant will perform a range of secretarial and administrative support functions, including prompt, courteous and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders and will assist in a project for new COVID related initiatives.
We are looking for:
- Certificate or Diploma in Business, Administration or Secretarial
- Minimum of five years experience in the provision of administrative and secretarial support in a senior management office environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven strengths in negotiation, relationship management and problem solving
- Effective time management and organisational skills with the ability to think laterally and take decisive action.
- The capacity to remain calm under pressure to achieve work deadlines in an environment of competing demands and priorities
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with experience in minute-taking
- Advanced Microsoft Office and demonstrated strengths in the use of relevant software such as Adobe Acrobat
The period of employment will begin as soon as you are available on an initial full-time basis until 21 December, 2020. Following our Xmas close-down, the role will decrease to a 20 hours per week part-time role ongoing. This is a 3 year fixed term contract.
Salary and conditions as per Victorian Stand Alone Community Health Services (Health & Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers) Multiple Enterprise Agreement 2018 - 2022.
Connect Health offers many benefits that assist with work and life balance which include:
- Flexible hours
- Salary Packaging
- Continuous professional learning and development opportunities
- Family friendly environment
- Location at East Bentleigh and Cheltenham sites
A condition of employment is a current Working with Childrens Check and Police Check. If you do not already have these checks, you must be prepared to apply and fund them.
For a confidential discussion, please contact:
Closing Date: Wednesday 23/09/20
Connect Health & Community recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people. Relevant screening and police checks will be conducted.
We encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds including but not limited to those from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, the LGBTIQA+ community and those living with a disability to apply.