Flexible, Ongoing, Great Rates of Pay.
Field Cleaning Technicians
Kleenduct WA has over 34 years' experience in the HVAC Hygiene Industry, we have gained the trust and commendation from a broad range of industries. Providing specialised ventilation hygiene services to the highest possible standard has attracted clients such as Hungry Jacks, Crown Casino, McDonald's, Coles Supermarkets, Hospitals, Retail Groups, and Mining.
Over the years we have gained a reputation of offering the highest level of customer service, including remote regions and offshore, combined with a promise to deliver exactly what we say we can deliver on time with honesty and integrity.
On every job, our first priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and our employees, along with a genuine passion to meet our safety, quality and environmental requirements whilst striving to improve and exceed expectations.
An honest and strong work ethic is vital to our company achieving its goals. Everyone at Kleenduct, from the Managing Director to entry-level team members, must have a good work ethic to keep our company functioning at its peak.
Our teams operate around the clock all year to best suit our client downtimes.
Due to our ongoing success and exciting projects about to happen in 2020 we are seeking people who have a strong work ethic to join our team.
We have various structured shifts available including night shifts, early morning shifts, and afternoon shifts during Monday - Friday. These rosters vary from 20-25 hours per week to 30-40 hours per week.
- 6am - 6pm - $26.03 P/H
- 6pm - 6am - $29.15 P/H
- Country Projects - $30 P/H + expenses + daily allowance
Saturday, Sunday, Mining and Oil & Gas works are paid at higher rates
No industry-specific experience is necessary as full training is provided for the right candidates
Is this you
- Committed to health & safety
- Pride yourself on having a great work ethic and can-do attitude
- Punctual, accountable, reliable and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Emphasis on doing good quality work, highly motivated to do the job right the first time
- Able to pass Drug and Alcohol testing
- Able to successfully complete company training and clients induction training courses
- Prepared to work in what can sometimes be a dirty environment
- Have a good personal presentation
- A record of providing superior service and communicate in a friendly manner
- Self-motivated, fit, mature aged individuals are also encouraged to apply
- Willing to travel to remote areas on projects that can vary from 7 days - 6 weeks
You are required to have:
- Current valid WA Driver's license
- White Card (Construction Card)
- Police Clearance (no longer than 6 months old)
- Own transport essential
- A willingness to travel
Desirable but not essential:
- Certificates in Working at Heights and/or Confined Space
- Elevated Work Platforms
- Have the right to live and work in Australia without restrictions
- Must be able to speak, read and communicate in English
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
No Recruitment Agencies Please