Digital Marketing Manager Full Time
Location Riverwood NSW
The Gamesmen is a specialty gaming and entertainment omnichannel retailer. We have been serving Australians for over 38 years and are currently expanding. We are an Australian owned and operated family run business and our staff are at the core of what we do. We have a retail store in Penshurst and an online fulfillment warehouse in Riverwood. Our current range includes video games and accessories, board games, toys, gaming merchandise and puzzles and are very passionate about what we do. Our passion drives us into the future and we have seen continual growth in e-commerce. Our team is made up of passionate, hardworking, team players who push the boundaries for a common goal.
We have an opportunity for an up and coming digital marketing manager to join the eCommerce team at The Gamesmen.
You will be focused on developing and executing data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention across multiple channels.
You will be our first full-time digital marketing employee who will thrive on getting in on the ground floor and creating and executing a marketing strategy. Initially, this role will have a broad scope so the right person must know what to prioritise, what to do in-house and when to bring in an external consultant.
This role will suit someone who has had direct experience in an eCommerce environment.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee SEO & SEM strategy to drive growth in organic traffic
- Develop customer acquisition campaigns across key digital platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, display and re-targeting)
- Create and own the annual marketing event calendar
- Own, measure, deliver, and optimise key metrics and reporting on marketing activities across channels and platforms
- Identify trends and insights, optimize segments, spend, and performance, based on data
- Create and implement an effective social & email marketing strategy
- Utilise strong analytical skills to identify important data points and drive business decisions that maximize lifetime value and minimize cost including improving targeting
- Develop performance-driven marketing plans across all channels, and ensuring we are continually evolving and optimising to meet business KPI's
- Create a weekly in-depth analysis of the performance of each channel
Desirable skills, experience, and qualities will include:
- 3+ years experience working in digital marketing, preferred experience in performance marketing in eCommerce or a media agency
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical, energetic, flexible, motivated, and results-orientated
- Strategic thinking and delivery of performance and outcome-based solutions. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Ability to go above and beyond in your role, demonstrating initiative and drive
What will be your goals
- Drive revenue through our eCommerce platforms
- Drive customers to our bricks and mortar store
- Drive and grow our email subscriber database
- Drive and grow our social media platforms
- Grow brand awareness and website traffic
Email your resume with a cover letter.
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please do not call the store or head office as all calls will be directed to the email address.
If successful, you will receive a brief phone interview in the days after your application and a follow-up interview. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to all applicants.