Want to work in the mining industry, Want to travel Western Australia while being paid, No experience required, career pathways available, weekly pays.
Come be a part of the team!
SRS is hosting an Orientation session for work starting in October/ November 2020
As a Mine Site Labourer, you will be supporting the team with general labor intensive duties as directed.
To be successful in the position:
- Must be over 18, physically fit and able to work 12 to 14 hour shifts (day & night)
- Must be able to pass employment medicals and drug and alcohol tests on a regular basis
- Must reside in Geraldton, Perth or close proximity as these positions only FIFO/DIDO from these locations
- Must have mobile phone and internet access
At the Orientation you will need to:
- Pass a drug and alcohol test on arrival (If taking any medication, please bring medication scripts or doctors letter advising medications)
- Provide a mine site suitable National Police clearance (no older than 12 months) *Note we will accept a receipt and a Statutory Declaration while its being processed
- Provide 100 points of ID (i.e. Drivers licence, Birth Cert, Passport, Medicare card); Bank account details, Tax file number, Superannuation fund details and Visa check
- Pass a physical assessment
Geraldton - Thursday 24th September 2020
Perth Tuesday 13th October 2020
Mining, Resources & Energy