About the business
Well established and successfull family business, specialising in harvesting sustainable pine plantation.
Our business operates around our people and relationships. We support new ideas, efficiency and improvements.
Every role within our business is important.
Industry leader in safety and sharing ideas.
We currently have 16 employees and numerous pieces of plant and equipment.
All work is contracted with long term security.
All operations are self-reliant and monitored.
Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Please send resume to:
Attention: HR Department
Applications close COB Friday 25th September, 2020
About the role
- Accounts (Receivable & Payable) experience
- Bank reconciliation
- BAS preparation
- Business Reporting (Excel and Access)
Benefits and perks
- Located in beautiful regional Wodonga, Victoria.
- Part-time position.
- Excellent team and support.
- Approx. 24 hours/wk with flexibility.
- Opportunity to make improvements.
- Training and learning development
Skills and experience
- Communication skills and Team focused
- Business accounts experience and integrity.
- Conscientious with an attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Reporting abilities.
Yarra Valley & High Country