TWD 4x4 is a fast-growing 4WD Store in Osborne Park that specialises in head-turning custom 4WD builds, utilising some of the hottest 4x4 parts and accessories in the world.
For many years, we specialised in tyres, and have slowly moved our core business to 4x4 accessories fittings and suspension work. TWD 4x4 seek to continue to expand their presence online, ultimately providing a unique sales and processing solution to the public.
As our customers always tell us, we don't operate like a traditional 4WD store. You won't find the typical brands and old internal processes at TWD 4x4. Instead, we encourage fluid thinking, creativity and passion. There's nothing more fulfilling to us than working hard, delivering excellence, and seeing the look on our customers' faces when they come to pick up their vehicles!
To be a part of something special, we require a team member with extensive skills and experience, who is truly passionate about their craft. In return, the right applicant will receive ABOVE MARKET REMUNERATION, with potential for bonus, profit share, salary packaging and travel.
We are seeking the best of the best, but if you don't have the ability to leave your ego at the door when you walk in, or work within a team environment, there is no place for you in the TWD family and you need not apply.
Your key responsibilities within TWD 4x4 will include:
- Fitting and balancing tyres, as well as completing wheel alignments as necessary.
- Timely delivery of work that's carried out to the absolute highest quality, consistent with the TWD 4x4 brand.
- Working collaboratively with your fellow TWD 4x4 members across retail and wholesale (4WD and Tyre departments).
- Finding solutions, not problems. You will be faced with challenges whilst we collectively strive for excellence at TWD 4x4.
- Supporting the wholesale brands with research and development as required.
- Helping fit a full range of aftermarket accessories to off road, recreational passenger and other commercial vehicles (i.e. bull bars, tow bars, snorkels, roof racks, suspension, side steps, lights etc.).
Ideally your skills and experience will include:
- Great attention to detail, with a passion and energy to deliver excellence (the sort of work you can be proud of).
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with all aspects of 4WD.
- Auto-electrical skills and experience is HIGHLY FAVOURABLE.
- Cert III Mechanical Fitter with valid Motor Vehicles Repairers Certificate to carry out Light Vehicle Work
- Full Manual Drivers Licence - Essential
Working hours are somewhat flexible, however, in return for an attractive salary and autonomous daily role, some over time may be required at times.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am - 12:00pm (Rotation)
Sunday - CLOSED
Probation will apply. Applicants who are not comfortable speaking on the phone need not apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates for this position will be contacted.