Multiple Perth office and FIFO roles available, Work on a large iron ore project together with an esteemed mining operator, Competitive hourly rates and long-term contracts.
About the Role
Our client, a global market leading engineering organisation, is seeking experienced Control Systems Engineers to join their teams in Western Australia. They have Perth office-based and FIFO roles available with initial 8 month contracts and competitive rates. The chosen candidates will be joining large and well-known mining projects and will be working together with leading mining operators.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform site-based commissioning, fault finding and rectifications in a FIFO role or;
- Work in the Perth office and deliver PLC Control Systems Engineering on development of various control system process areas.
- Deliver discipline specific services that meet the required budget, timeframe and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Relevant engineering degree
- Demonstrated experience utilising both PLC and Citect SCADA
- Previous experience working on mining projects
- Full Australian work rights
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
Employee Assistance Program
Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click Apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role,