Extraordinary WA owned company, Newly created executive role, Luxurious headquarters in Osborne Park.
This newly created role provides high level executive and professional administrative support to the Managing Director of a high profile group.
The support includes executive and personal administration, office management, finance, marketing and sales support.
Executive Support including diary management (high level management of complex calendars and travel arrangements) , research, correspondence, communication, office administration, frontline liaison with all external and internal stakeholders, coordination of events and management / board meetings including the preparation and distribution of minutes, assisting the CFO with the management of the MDs group share registry, press announcements, preparation of monthly reports, maintenance of the investor relations database and personal assistance to the Managing Director and his family.
Office Management including assisting People and Culture with recruitment and onboarding, establishing office policy and procedures, high level management reporting, creation and maintenance of filing systems and registers and supporting the office team.
Marketing and Advertising including assisting with advertising, editorials, social media, photography, design and construction of displays, and press releases / management.
This role requires a unique person with a blend of Initiative, discretion and confidential communication competence.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the capacity to effectively manage an executive office (and a high level executive), provide high levels of support along and have the ability to deal effectively, professionally and with courtesy to people at all levels both internally and externally;
Other critical skills include:
- Extraordinary administration skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking ability and superior attention to detail
- Highly motivated with excellent time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain professionalism whilst liaising with members of the executive leadership team, Directors, shareholders, analysts, clients, regulators, in a fast-paced environment and under challenging circumstances
- Professional etiquette and presentation
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact and diplomacy
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Board/Directors/Shareholders/Clients
If you are a professional executive assistant / business manager looking to support an executive and his team then please send your CV and a cover letter.
(Please note that Beeson HR Consulting is an outsourced HR business partner and not a recruitment agency)
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and discretion.