ASX 100 company, Great culture and team environment, Values driven company committed to your professional development.
ILUKA RESOURCES is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing and rehabilitation. Our purpose is to deliver sustainable value for our employees and all stakeholders.
With over 3000 direct employees, our people are the foundation of our business and are vital to our success now and into the future. Iluka offers a safe, empowering and inclusive work environment that is as diverse as the communities in which we operate.
The Narngulu Mineral Separation Plant (MSP) based in Geraldton is one of the largest mineral processing facilities globally and the mineral processing hub for Ilukas Australian operations. The MSP Plant processes feed stocks from various production sources, currently treating heavy mineral concentrate from the companys Jacinth-Ambrosia mine in South Australia and Ilukas new Cataby mine site in Western Australia.
We are seeking a Production Coordinator to be responsible for the operation of a new mineral sands recovery plant at our Eneabba site, which will produce a Mineral Sands Concentrate product.
The Production Coordinator will be accountable for the operation of the Eneabba plant to ensure production targets are met in order to meet customer requirements. This interesting, varied and rewarding position has a number of areas of focus, including effective people management of the Eneabba production team, cross-functional collaboration and management of technical aspects of the plant in conjunction with Iluka technical experts. Additionally, the Production Coordinator will also be accountable for the operation of a by-product processing plant at the Narngulu MSP which also operates on a campaign basis.
This residential position is based in Geraldton, however will require presence at the Eneabba site during production campaigns. Safety is paramount at Iluka and as such a strong commitment to safety is essential.
About the role:
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintaining a safe workplace by ensuring all activities comply with Iluka Sustainability and all relevant statutory regulations and standards
- Provide strong leadership to the Eneabba operational staff and Narngulu tailings plant staff
- Determining and allocating resources to achieve production targets for both plants
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across both Eneabba and Narngulu to ensure optimal operation of both plants within your responsibility
- Ensure adherence to plant feed blending, sampling and analysis requirements
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High standards of behaviour that align with Ilukas values
- Demonstrated proactive approach to safety and environment
- Excellent computer literacy skills, in particular with Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the capacity to motivate, mentor and influence stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication, influencing, interpersonal and teamwork skills
What We Offer:
Your contributions will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and have the opportunity to be part of a values driven company with a supportive work environment. The position is based in Geraldton and is a standard 40 hour working week. A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered on the successful candidates skills and experience.
If you share our values, you have the skills and experience to help us to succeed and deliver sustainable value, apply now.
Applications close: 9 December 2019
We respect and encourage diversity in a workforce that reflects our communities.
If you would like further information regarding this position or are having issues applying for the