One of two exciting employment opportunities in the business services area of Energy Networks Australia
Secretariat Officer & Executive Assistant
Salary range $75,000 to $85,000 (including superannuation) plus bonus
Australias energy sector is undergoing unprecedented change and this role is an opportunity to be an integral part of the transformation.
Energy Networks Australia is the peak national body representing all electricity transmission and electricity and gas distribution businesses throughout Australia.
Reporting to the Company Secretary / Business Services Manager, the Secretariat Officer is responsible for administrative support to the Secretariat and the Chief Executive Officer.
The position is based in Melbourne.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Executive assistance to the CEO including diary management, travel arrangements and coordinating meetings;
- Provide support for the Board and Committees, including arrange meetings, coordinate agenda, papers and circulation;
- Assist with the preparation of contracts and maintain the contract register; and
- Assist with the compilation of report and office management.
- Executive support with diary management;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people at all levels of an organisation;
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- High level of computer literacy; proficient in the Microsoft office suite.
All applications to be submitted directly ,no later than 5pm, Thursday, 5 December 2019
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Administration & Office Support