For over 50 years the SpanSet brand has been recognised globally as one of quality and reliability. We offer our customers solutions for safe lifting, material handling and fall prevention through high-quality products and services. Here in Australia, we manufacture a broad range of industrial and commercial height safety, lifting and load restraint products at our purpose built plant in Emu Plains. We are also a registered training organisation, offering an array of courses in height safety.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Emu Plains. The role is Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm.
About the role:
* Work independently to take a brief from conception to completion. As the sole designer, you will support the SpanSet team as well as SpanSets clients.
* Work creatively within brand guidelines to maintain SpanSets corporate identity.
* Create print-ready artwork and liaise with printers to achieve the best results.
* Execute print design assets including (but not limited to): catalogues, packaging, POS material, trade show stands, posters, banners, advertisements, signage, instruction manuals, training material, stationary, etc.
* Create digital design content such as EDMs, social media content and website content.
* Update/maintain company website through content management system (coding skills not necessary).
* Write, edit and proofread copy to communicate SpanSets message.
* In-house product photography.
Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years experience in a similar role.
* Tertiary Graphic Design/ Marketing qualification (University or TAFE ).
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC mainly Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
* Photography skills are essential.
* Videography and video editing skills (After Effects/Premiere) are a plus.
* Experience with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
* Experienced in proofreading and writing effective copy.
* Proficient in use of Apple Mac.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to manage own workflow and work to tight deadlines.