At IAG, we are working to create a safer, stronger and more confident tomorrow for our customers, partners, communities, shareholders and our people throughout the Asia Pacific region.
For generations, we've helped people and communities recover and rebuild from the impact of accident, loss and natural disasters. Our scale, experience and network allow us to be there for you when you need us, and to see further ahead to anticipate the challenges of tomorrow. As a market leader, we keep our promises today, and plan for the future, so we can help make your world a safer place.
Across our company, we employ and provide career development opportunities to over 15,000 people. Our work environment focuses on fairness, diversity and inclusion to help us be closer, braver and faster.
- Permanent Opportunities
- Short Tail Claims - Home and Landlord
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me we value difference, not sameness
#Together harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
You will assist our customers in their time of need creating closer relationships, being braver in exploring the best options for our customers and be able to work fast and efficiently to ensure a smooth and seamless claims process.
- Interact with customers and assess each situation on an individual basis to ensure correct and fair action is taken to progress their property claim
- Keep customers informed of their claims process via multiple communication networks such as telephone, email, etc
- Research, analyse and investigate information provided by our customers and supplier network
- Manage the settlement of claims and ensuring individual and team work lists are maintained up to date
- Manage and settle claims up to delegated amount dependant on experience level
Skills & Experience
- Previous work experience in a customer facing, service-oriented role
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Prior exposure to insurance claims handling systems, processes and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship and communication skills
Start your career journey with us and click Apply! Applications close 8th December.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.