VetPartners acquires Veterinary practices where our size and experience can be helpful. The VetPartners group of Veterinary hospitals share knowledge and business systems to improve the comfort and well-being of pets. We are the second biggest group in Australia and have established our presence in New Zealand.
The VetPartners family includes over 141 successful Veterinary practices in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia in addition to the North and South Island of New Zealand. Each of them has a unique culture, as we believe that the vision for Veterinary Medicine should be cultivated at each clinic.
The VetPartners Careers Team.
Our Careers Team look for talented Veterinarians and hospital support staff who share our vision for caring for animals and providing a high standard of care, to join our hospitals. Each Hospital in the VetPartner family is different, providing Vets with options to create a career path that spans across Medical or Surgical, different Medicine Interests, or even geographies.
Our careers team have been developing and launching cutting-edge recruitment solutions and projects to source Veterinarians and Veterinary support staff. This is a newly created role to help support our growing team with a focus on candidate attraction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Researching and approaching Veterinarians re-employment opportunities.
- Maintaining candidate records on the database in an accurate and efficient manner
- Screening and reference checking applicants.
- Ensuring the administrative support functions are consistent, relevant and being adhered to.
- Assisting in the mobilisation process of employees to site.
- Liaising with recruitment team members to ensure smooth flow of information and utilisation of the database.
- Reviewing and posting advertisements on internet job boards.
- Providing general administrative support to the team.
- Provide support in organising events and functions.
- Assist with the lodgement of visas.
This is a great opportunity for a junior Recruiter or resourcer who is wanting to step in-house.
What are we looking for
- A passion for recruitment and an interest in Animal Health.
- Experience using Jobadder and Checkster (an advantage).
- Ability to leverage social media tools to attract candidates.
- Ability to undertake interstate and international travel.
We are looking for a high performer who is willing to join us on an amazing ride as we deliver a cutting-edge recruitment solution to our business.