Full time position with immediate start, Great working atmosphere with a close team., Work vehicle & tools provided.
Our Canberra based business prides itself on delivering excellence and quality work within our community. We provide a great working environment.
We are looking for a fully licensed Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Mechanic to join our team.
Position includes a provided working vehicle along with great working conditions and superannuation.
The candidate should be thorough, open to new opportunities, take pride in their work and appearance, and be able to work individually and in a team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Applicant must have a strong work ethic and will be expected to undertake the following:
- Have knowledge and be able to do Installation of HVAC systems.
- Be able to undertake diagnostic and repair work of HVAC systems.
- Be able to work either by themselves or within small teams.
- Have good communication and personal hygiene standards.
- Complete service jobs and preventative maintenance tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- White Card
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence (Manual licence essential)
- Artick Licence
Trades & Services