- Ongoing full-time opportunity
- Maitland/Grafton/Orange/Nowra/ Sydney Metro (location negotiable)
- $97,152 - $107,541 plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and leave loading.
In this role you will provide professional survey advice and support service for Crown land and land adjoining Crown land to achieve NSW Government priorities in the management of Crown land.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Demonstrate experience in interpreting and applying complex property management legislation and policy and using project management systems for preparation of project and business documentation.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with a broad range of conflicting and competing priorities in a high workload and dynamic political environment.
- Provide professional advice and recommendations in relation to complex commercial and land management projects and liaising with clients in relation to projects and resolving problems with survey and titling matters, particularly those associated with water boundaries.
- Surveyor registered under the Surveying and Spatial Information Act 2002
- Current drivers licence and willingness to travel
If you have the capability to achieve success in this role and are interested in creating a more prosperous NSW we would love to hear from you!
The Planning, Industry and Environment Cluster was formed in 2019. The Cluster drives greater levels of integration and efficiency across key areas such as long-term planning, precincts, housing, property, infrastructure priorities, open space, the environment, our natural resources – land, water, mining – energy, and growing our industries. Our division enables the access and use of these resources for private and public purposes, to generate economic and environmental benefits. For more information about the Department of Planning, Industry & Environment - Crown Lands,
Applying for the Role
Apply by submitting a current resume which outlines your skills and experience relevant to the role.
For more information about the opportunity click here to view the role description.
Applications Close: Sunday, 15 December 2019, 11.55 pm
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary roles of the same role or role type that may become available for filling over the next eighteen months.
Our commitment to Diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.