Great team culture and office environment, Expanding market and opportunity to grow professionally, Exceptional creative ability with a strong focus on brand, print & digital.
Based - Unley, Adelaide
6-month Contract Role with the potential to be permanent
About PBC Expo
The Pregnancy Babies & Children's Expo has grown over the past 28 years to meet the needs of Australia's parents and parents-to-be and has established itself as the 'go to' exhibition dedicated to their needs. Now featuring 9 national exhibitions, our Expos showcase the brands, products, innovations and services for every stage of the parenting journey. From multi-national brands to boutique, PBC Expo showcases it all!
About The Role
PBC Expo is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team on a 6-month contract with the opportunity to progress into a permanent role. You will be responsible for providing graphic design concepts on various print and digital marketing and communication materials.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the production of print collateral including promotional materials and on-site signage to a creative brief following brand guidelines
- Coordinating exhibitor coupon offers for both printed and digital output
- Preparing digital elements for social media and eDM campaigns
- Maintaining artwork files and administrative processes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
- Proficient computer skills in both Adobe suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and action oriented
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task
- Experience in photography and video editing for social media would be desirable
You will possess a creative flair and be ideas driven, creative, with strong conceptual skills and attention to detail. You will have proven experience in graphic design with plenty of examples to show-off and talk through the creative brief and process. You will be highly motivated and focused, team orientated and a strong communicator with the ability to work with all levels of staff to deliver results. You will possess a strong work ethic, be flexible in your approach and value integrity and professionalism at all times.
It may be necessary to work outside normal business hours from time to time and to attend expositions to fulfil job responsibilities.
How to apply:
Please do so via Seek, including your letter of application, folio examples and current resume.
Applications close COB Friday 13 December 2019.
PBC Expo will retain your recruitment application and associated records for a period of up to six months following the completion of the recruitment process.