2/1 Roster FIFO from Perth, Working at Sino Iron Project in Cape Preston.
PPS Servicing has proven experience and capabilities in mining industry with maintenance, construction, engineering design, fabrication and installation of industrial facilities.
We have been awarded an Elution SMP installation project recently.
We are currently seeking experienced Boilermakers/Riggers(Intermediate - Advance) to join our growing team based at Sino Iron Project. We are offering full-time positions for the right candidates.
Applicants will work 2+1 FIFO roster from Perth.
To be eligible for the role you must possess the following:
- Previous experience in the similar roles
- Understanding of preventative maintenance strategies and strong commitment to work in the highest safety standards
- Strong OHS commitment
- Reliable and Sound work ethic
- Team player with excellent communication\
- Scaffolding experience would be preferred for rigger
- High Risk Work Licence
- White card
- Current manual driver's licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Prefer WA based candidates
Applicants will be required to:
- Undertake and pass a Pre-Employment Medical and D&A Test prior to commencement.
- Willing to be clean shaven for the use of P2 Respirators.
What we provide:
- Boilermaker: flat rate 46.5/hour for day shift, a flat allowance of 15% of the flat hourly rate for each hour worked on night shift
- Advanced Rigger: flat rate 44.5/hour for day shift, a flat allowance of 15% of the flat hourly rate for each hour worked on night shift
PPS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Mining, Resources & Energy