Are you a construction professional looking for your next opportunity, Boost your career progression with ongoing training and development, Join our supportive team in Brisbane!.
BADGE is an award-winning commercial construction company with over 35 years’ experience delivering quality projects nationwide.
We are Australian-owned, with a turnover in excess of $350m, and employ over 280 high-performing construction and support professionals at our offices in Adelaide, Perth, Maroochydore and Brisbane.
Our diverse expertise sees us partner with clients in a wide range of sectors to provide outstanding construction management services on projects valued up to $80m.
We are seeking a Contract Administrator (CA) who has at least 5 years’ experience working on commercial construction projects $10M and above across various sectors.
Working with our award-winning and reputable team in Brisbane, you need to be a personable and proactive individual with a knack for negotiating. You must also be able to demonstrate your experience in:
- Preparation and submission of variation orders & contractual notices;
- Preparing head contract progress claims & reports;
- Assistance in project cost reporting & forecasting;
- Preparing head contract deliverables;
- Liaising and effectively communicating with clients, architects, consultants and subcontractors;
- Negotiation of subcontract packages & subcontract administration;
- Ability to interrogate contractual claims and variations;
- Knowledge and implementation of AS form of contracts;
- Effective time management skills.
We’re looking for someone aligned with our vision and values. Joining our team puts you at the centre of our mission to be Contractor of Choice – and we uphold that by working hard with our clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers to deliver outstanding projects.
A tertiary qualification in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying is required, as is the ability to operate programs such as Microsoft Project and CHEOPS. Proven experience in either the Queensland or Australian market is well regarded and a legal entitlement to work in Australia is essential.
What we offer:
We don’t just talk about our people being our best asset, we actually show it! Working with BADGE means you will challenge yourself on a variety of rewarding projects in a friendly environment. Joining us is a positive move, and you will be supported and encouraged to develop your career right from your first day. We are also proud to offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package and flexible working options
- A strong team culture and an invitation to join an active social club
- A range of employee benefits and supplier discounts
- Private Health Insurance discount and access to free counselling services for you and your family
- Opportunities for work travel and career progression
We are committed to maintaining a workforce with meaningful equity and diversity, as well as a workplace that embraces and celebrates the value of all cultures and backgrounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.
BADGE does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to BADGE and no fee will be payable.