Supportive team environment with a fantastic culture, An excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a diverse role, Attractive employee benefits with an emphasis on work/life balance.
Wisewould Mahony presents an exciting opportunity for a Communications Officer to join our team.
With origins dating back over 160 years, we are a progressive and unique mid-size law firm with offices in Melbourne and Geelong.
We have been described as approachable and a bit informal. We are proud to be known by our clients as the 'unlawyerlike lawyers'.
We offer a friendly and supportive environment, with a team that is passionate about what they do.
This position will be based in our conveniently located Collins street office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and edit content for the firm's website, publications and presentations;
- Develop and maintain the firm's social media platforms, including Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Assist in the development and implementation of a strategic communications plan;
- Provide ongoing communications support and guidance to the Partners and other senior Lawyers of the firm.
- Producing engaging content and copy that supports the firms objectives, for use across multiple channels both external and external.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive and pro-active approach with the ability to work autonomously;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to build internal and external relationships;
- Exceptional content writing skills with a strong delivery mindset;
- A innovative approach and experience using stories to illustrate the firms messages;
- Experience from within a Professional Services environment would be favourable;
- Confident working with people at all levels of the firm;
- Tertiary qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant discipline.
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Marketing & Communications