Great Salary package with possibility of vehicle for the right candidate, Highly experienced and industry leading team, Be a key player in the companies expansion.
The Maintenance, Planning and Machine Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
1. Maintenance planning, including the coordination of all aspects of maintenance
2. Maintenance scoping and management
3. Machine compliance and engineering
4. Project Management (E.g. Machine overhaul)
5. New parts engineering (E.g.. Specifications and compliance)
6. On the job implementation of systems and change
7. Machine hazard risk assessments
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role within the rail industry
- Trade qualification in a relevant field (or university qualification in engineering or similar field)
- High level understanding of ONRSR compliance requirements for Rail Transport Operators (RTO)
- Understanding of the requirements set out in the Rail Safety National Law and Regulations (2012)
- Exemplary commitment and leadership in Workplace Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management
- Competent leader and manager with highly developed literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Significant experience in the maintenance and compliance requirements of Track Machines, such as Tampers and Regulators.
- Have a sound understanding of the technical and operational features of plant similar to our resurfacing equipment.
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor of engineering or higher-level qualification
- Electrical engineer
- Post Trade qualification
- PLC programming experience
- Significant experience in the maintenance and compliance of Plasser Resurfacing equipment
- Project Management experience
- Additional qualifications in Leadership, management, safety and quality
- Experience in the management of track resurfacing teams and projects.
- A capacity for flexibility and innovation in generating solutions to machine operational issues.
- More than 10 years Rail industry experience
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project
- Experienced with maintenance management software and programs
- Please apply for this position through the Seek website
- Your application must include a cover letter outlining your previous experience meeting the responsibilities of the role and how you meet or exceed the selection criteria.
- Your application must include a resume outlining previous work experience and education
- Applications close 29 December 2019
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter