high performance family business, large scale with great equipment and infrastructure, location approx 45 minutes to Ballarat.
Agri-Nomics, on behalf of a client, is seeking a Cropping Overseer with really good hands on knowledge of cropping operations.
The business is a high achieving, large scale hay and cropping operation, approximately 45 minutes from Ballarat.
The duties for the position include:
- Some supervision of staff and contractors.
- Field operations for harvesting, seeding, spraying, hay-making or other crop management activities.
- Use and management of GPS and record keeping software, ensure all A-B lines are current.
- Recording of all operations with My John Deere.
- Ability to solve problems, experienced mechanic.
- General repairs and maintenance for equipment and property as required.
- Ensure pre season maintenance, is completed when each piece of equipment is stored at the end of the season.
- Maintain a neat and tidy workplace.
Suitable candidate must be honest, enthusiastic, willing to learn and work as a team. Licence essential, chemical users permit or the ability to obtain it is required. House and ute available.
Applications must be in writing, please send a CV and cover letter
Farming, Animals & Conservation