Full Time Permanent Roles, Competitive Rates, Opportunity for Growth.
HavCon Engineering is currently looking for 7 qualified Workshop Boilermaker Welders for an immediate start in our workshop in Harvey, Western Australia.
These are permanent full time roles, with a 3 month casual probation period
Please note only applications from personnel residing within 100km of Harvey, Western Australia will be considered due to fatigue management.
Requirements of the role:
- Available for rotating Day and Night Shifts
- Shift duration from 8 hours - 12 hours
- Rostered Weekend Work
- Site Work
- Ability to travel away for work as required
- Trade Qualified
- High degree of attention to detail
- Reliable & Punctual
- Fabrication experience
- Workshop experience
- Reliable transport
- Flexibility to be able to work away when required
- Ability to pass ongoing Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Confined Space Ticket
- Working at Heights Ticket
- EWP Ticket
- Forklift Licence
In these roles you will receive:
- Competitive rates
- Rewards and recognition for service and quality
- Be part of our expanding and close knit team
- Long term career prospects with progression opportunities.
All applicants will have to complete the following process prior to an offer of employment being made:
- Application sent, addressing the requirements of the role
- Completion of a phone interview
- Attend a Fabrication and Weld Test at our HARVEY workshop
- Attend a face to face interview at our Harvey workshop
- Provide a clear drug and alcohol screen (once a start date is confirmed)
If you meet the above criteria and want a role with security and longevity as well as room for personal development and growth then this is the place for you.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bunbury & South West
Trades & Services