Sales Executive B2B Cloud Software Platform
Arventa is an industry leading, cloud-based solution company. Delivering software solutions for Risk management and WHS compliance. We are seeking driven sales people with proven success in a similar role.
Arventa maintains more than 2,500 customers Australia wide, continuously engaging with all our clients to understand their challenges when maintaining high-performing workplace and WHS compliance.
The Sales Executive reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for driving revenue growth through consistently meeting sales KPIs. Ideally, you have direct sales or account management experience and a keen competitive edge.
As a result of our extensive growth, we are currently seeking multiple sales executives for our Sydney operations.
What you will get:
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $150,000, with exceptional performers earning over $300,000
- Represent an industry leading product
- Work with an established growing business with proven successful processes
- High level administrative support from local and Head Office
- Work with an innovative marketing team
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Inbound and outbound sales
- Self-sourcing leads to secure new business opportunities;
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Arventas suite of products and solutions
- Supporting streamlining of sales operations and process execution
- Implementation of marketing and sales programs
Essential Skills & experience required to succeed:
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales
- Commitment to Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You are able to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyse to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Terrific consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
OUR TEAM & CULTURE
We're customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value.
We're here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to, we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference.
We've got each other's backs: We value honesty, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We're here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We're owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We're all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No exceptions.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of Risk Management Software and be at the forefront of innovation in the industry.
The key to your success will be your ability to build strong relationships at all levels, combined with a high degree of self-motivation, commitment and initiative.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.