This is your opportunity to contribute to the remarkable success of this young University, ranked 193rd in the world and 10th in Australia and well within the top 1% of universities globally!
UC Marketing is seeking an Associate Director Digital for a fixed-term eight-month maternity leave appointment, February – September 2020. The position provides leadership to the Digital Marketing Team, driving the digital marketing strategy and actively leading projects, in order to enhance and evolve the digital presence of the University of Canberra.
As the Associate Director Digital, you will have prior experience leading a team of digital technology experts, as well as managing web enhancement projects in a large enterprise environment. You will be a skilled website architect and digital content designer and have experience in prototyping and delivering innovative and effective digital customer experiences.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced at project managing digital initiatives to optimise the customer experience while meeting business objectives – you are super organised, solutions focused, love documentation and can identify and manage dependencies.
- Capable of planning and executing digital content and customer experience strategies by developing content architectures and SEO practices that simplify the digital customer journey.
- A clear communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to communicate complex technical strategies to non-technical audiences.
- Expert at using web analytics and customer data tracking tools to provide regular reporting and customer insights that inform the improvement of the customer experience and achieve conversion.
- Able to utilise your strong working knowledge of UX/UI principles and WCAG compliance, supported by your advanced HTML and CSS skills, to drive and delivery digital experience enhancements.
- Experienced with managing an enterprise web CMS and marketing automation tools, including training and access governance, architectural and functional frameworks, and provision of web style and content guidelines.
To apply, please provide your resume, demonstrating your skills and experience in line with the primary responsibilities outlined in the position description. To download the position description, please click here.
The University is an Equal Opportunity employer, offering excellent conditions and benefits such as flexible, family-friendly policies, on-site gym, on-site medical services, a supermarket and childcare facilities.
The University of Canberra is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
If you are initially shortlisted, you may be asked to complete an online one-way video interview through a platform called Sonru. There will be a list of pre-set questions that will need to be answered within a stipulated time.
Please note the applications for this position will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Working rights: Applicants who wish to apply for this position should have valid working rights or eligibility to obtain a work visa for Australia.
Closing date: 11.55pm, Friday 20 December 2019