WORK FOR ONE OF THE FAMOUS SANDBELT GOLF COURSES, GREAT TEAM ENVIRONMENT, FULL UNIFORM AND MEALS PROVIDED.
FULL TIME POSITION
Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club is a private member club, that has just completed a full courses redevelopment project. This private club will be one of our countries leading golf club facilities and offers the finest in Sandbelt Golf with new state of the art facilities.
Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club, invites applications for an individual to join their Horticulture / Vegetation Team in Frankston. Applicants must have a keen interest in native vegetation, and respect fine turf management and the game of golf.
The successful applicant will be trained in all aspects of industry leading golf course management and have the necessary interest and personal qualities required to be part of one of Australias leading clubs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate III in Horticulture qualification (Parks & Gardens or similar is required) (preferable but not compulsory) or has commenced studies with a keen interest in Horticulture (Native Vegetation)
- Chemical Spray certification (preferable but not compulsory)
- Chainsaw certificate (preferable but not compulsory)
- Arboriculture qualifications or experience (preferable)
- Previous experience operating ground maintenance machinery
- Understanding of OH&S and environmental requirements of a Golf Course
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Australian drivers license
Applicants must have experience or a genuine interest in the maintenance of native vegetation.
We are looking for applicants with a strong work ethic, be team orientated, have an eye for detail, a strong desire to succeed and be able to adapt to challenges of the golf course environment.
A competitive wage, access to training and development, daily staff meals and uniform will be provided.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY 13TH DECEMBER
Whilst we would like to interview every applicant who applies, in general, considering the volume of applications received and other recruitment factors, this option is unachievable. As a consequence, we will only be able to contact those candidates who are successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.