great Opportunity to grow an develop your Career in a international company, Fast Paced Growing Category Worldwide, Be Part of the Change for Safer greener Planet.
Horwood Homewares Ltd, is one of the leading UK Housewares Manufacturers trading for over 120 years equipping countless kitchens worldwide.
Quality and service have been at the heart of their companys growth and success.
Ecosoulife are an environmentally conscious company, Ecosoulife Brand is now part of Horwood Life a subsidiary of Horwood Homewares which will focus on driving sales, distribution and awareness across all relevant sales channels globally.
This exciting chapter provided great opportunity to expand the existing product range, increase exposure for the brand and demonstrate both Horwood and Ecosoulife commitment to this fast growing and ever so important category.
We are looking Mid- High Level Graphic Designer with some product designing understanding.
Located in Oakleigh South, we are looking for a multi-skilled Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team in a fast-growing company. This is a part time position
You will be reporting to our Product Development Director and Production Manager, and will be required to complete various tasks and projects related to graphic, product, web and marketing within a PC based work environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Design unique packaging and labels for products that emphasis our Eco-friendly message.
- Design creative and innovative products for our various biodegradable and disposable product ranges. Create product design specs and have an understanding of 3D CAD and 2D specing.
- Design in-store Planograms.
- Create Point of Sale visuals and layouts for our company trade shows.
- Create die lines for in-store CDUs and apply style guide graphics.
- Communicate with our office in China and suppliers to manage the design aspects of production.
- Create graphics for our website, media and mail chimp list. Managing companys social media and mail chimp list may also be required.
- Provide telephone customer support and relay messages on occasions.
- Perform other tasks and projects as requested by management.
The ideal successful candidate shall have the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (preferably CC).
- Excellent knowledge in graphic design, die lines, formatting and product design.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment.
Optional skills that would be highly regarded, but not critical:
- Intermediate to proficient speaking and writing skills in Chinese.
- Basic knowledge in Java script and PHP.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Experience using Mail Chimp.
We look forward to meeting you!