Opportunity to join a super exciting startup, Web marketplace business poised for high growth and rapid expansion, Join a small team of high energy go-getters who are making some big waves.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant
At Hire-X, we are all about empowering opportunity to prosper and grow.
What is Hire-X
A super exciting startup, Hire-X is opening up a whole new market for Australian businesses and our plans to go nationwide are fast becoming a reality.
Hire-X is a web marketplace that allows any business to hire out their idle or unused tools, plant and equipment.
Due to high business growth since our launch, we are looking for a new member of the team to join the marketing and sales operations at our office in Caboolture, Qld.
The successful applicant will have digital and traditional marketing experience and must fit into our company culture like a glove.
- We are Continually Seeking Improvement
- We are Not Jerks
- A Positive Experience for Everyone
- We Are Driven by Change
- We Are Professional in All We Do
- We Are Passionate in All We Do
- We Are Hard Working
An agency background with experience in marketing campaigns and SEO would be considered an advantage but is not essential. It's all about attitude and wanting to become a part of our team.
To be successful you will have the following;
- A kick butt attitude with a can-do twist
- High energy and ability to work within a dynamic team
- Great eye for detail, problem-solving abilities
- Social media marketing experience (Facebook, Linked In, Instagram).
- Experience with scheduled social media posting systems
- Experience with and one to one marketing from audience interactions and community management
- Monitor and report on Facebook and Google Adwords spend on a daily basis
- Content creation from business operations for social media posts
- Collate and execute email marketing campaigns periodically
- Ability to liaise with non-digital marketing providers, eg radio, newspaper etc
- Excellent written communication skills essential
- Experience with ad funnel creation and management highly desirable.
- Graphic design skills highly desired
- SEO experience highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build relationships with existing customers/clients, peers, and colleagues
- Ability to work autonomously, to manage own time and prioritise demands in a dynamic environment.
- Manual Australian Drivers Licence required
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Your prime objective will be to execute marketing tasks across digital and traditional channels in line with our marketing plans, together with executing aspects of SEO strategy, bringing new ideas to the table and developing customer relationships. You will be joining a small team of high energy go-getters who are making some big waves and you will be working directly with our Marketing Manager, Web Development team and sales personnel.
The successful candidate will be a good fit for our team and will require a self-motivated and autonomous approach to your work.
You will be required to work predominantly from our Caboolture office, however, you will be required to do some interstate travel and work out of the office on an on-road basis from time to time.
An attractive package will be negotiated for the most suitable candidate.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant to join a small but growing business. You will have the opportunity to work with a genuinely positive and fast growing business where our customers want to work with us. You will have the opportunity to experience working in a relatively new company that is shaking up the industry and winning new customer, after new customer.
If you are confident you have the attitude, skills, and experience, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply now via the button below.