Work with a family owned and operated business, 5 locations in Melbourne, Love customer service This job is for you!, Customer Service experience essential.
Master Dry Cleaners is one of Melbourne's largest family owned and operated Dry Cleaning companies.
Due to expansion, we are looking for an energetic, customer focused individuals to work in our Docklands, Werribee, Seddon and Albert Park stores.
To be successful in these positions you must have:
- Customer service experience and confidence in face to face interaction ()
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including fluent English
- Basic computer skills, ability to use POS systems
- The ability to thrive in a busy environment with a 'CAN DO' attitude
- Availability to work full time hours, including weekends
Dressmaking, design and styling skills would be highly desirable, along with a good knowledge of garments and textiles
Daily responsibilities of the role can include:
- Cash Handling, daily till reconciliation
- Serving our customers dropping off and collecting orders
- Solving our customers problems an answering queries
- Tagging and despatching of garments and other textiles
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Call Centre & Customer Service