Great variety of work including Supermarkets, Mine Sites, City and Country areas, Friendly work environment, Offer career progression for all employees.
Frigtech Services is a Western Australian owned and operated business, with multiple locations throughout WA, NSW & QLD
Due to our continued growth we are seeking a Refrigeration Technician to become a part of the dynamic Perth team.
This full time, permanent position will suit someone who possesses the following attributes:
- Sound knowledge of all facets of the Refrigeration and HVAC industry
- Experience with commercial and Industrial maintenance, repairs and installations
- Excellent fault finding ability in the mechanical and electrical fields.
- Super market, cold storage experience.
- Exceptional customer relations, communication and timekeeping skills
- Mature, responsible outlook and will be able to take owner ship over the position and jobs
- Ability to lead, work well in a team and train apprentices.
The minimum requirements the successful applicant will possess include:
- -Full trade qualification
- -Full ARC License
- -WA restricted electrical License ( A grade licence an advantage but not required )
- -Able to pass D&A screen
- -Able to obtain a police clearance
- -WA drivers licence
- -White card
- -Australian resident or have the right to work in Australia
The successful applicant will be provided with a fully maintained company vehicle, uniforms, phone, tablet and an excellent remuneration package with over time opportunities.
This position provides a great variety of work thought out our diverse industry. At Frig Tech we aim to provide a friendly work environment and offer career progression to our employees.
Trades & Services