A chance to make a difference and support the financial growth of the business, A great value based culture, we want our Franchisees and people to be successful, An opportunity to work collaboratively to achieve results.
Hotondo Homes is Australias leading network of professional builders. Starting over 60 years ago we have grown to be a top 20 builder in Australia through our dedicated franchise network.
The Management Accountant will report to and work closely with the Managing Director and CEO. You will provide commercial advice, financial analysis and contract management to the group. You will use your reporting skills across the business providing in depth analysis and insight into the current financial reporting systems and key performance indicators.
The focus of the role will be to drive increased growth in Franchisee's home building by:
This is a senior role that comes with an attractive remuneration package, superannuation benefits included. Opportunities for travel and to undertake development and succession programs. A good work life balance and a positive family and team culture.
Hotondo Homes is seeking a highly commercial and experienced leader. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Analysis of financial and other information, reporting significant variances from budget.
- Assist with the development of strategic business plans.
- Preparation and submission of budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare special projects and analyses as directed by the MD and CEO.
- Providing relevant insight and formulating strategies to drive performance across the business.
- Financial dashboard and insight development.
- Preparation & presentation of month end reports including the Monthly/Quarterly Financial Commentaries.
- Cashflow forecasts of and PL analysis of franchises.
- In-depth analysis of the Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and key performance indicators of all franchises.
Experience within the building industry.
Degree qualification, CPA or CA membership, highly desirable.
At least 5 - 10 years of Finance/Accounting experience with a national company.
Demonstrated ability to administer and manage multiple projects.
Experience in communicating with all levels of an organization.
Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables and macros.
Experience with and working knowledge of MS Access.
Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong level of accuracy, quality, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
A strong passion for customers and delivering the best possible customer experience.