We are seeking an experienced SEO and PPC specialist to assist our team with SEO and paid search marketing.
Work with a list of industry leading clients who will give you full responsibility to implement and manage their digital marketing initiatives.
This is a client facing role and will require active communication with clients. Your understanding and experience will ensure ongoing success to clients' digital marketing efforts.
- Communicate with clients to understand their individual marketing goals and create campaigns to achieve them
- Develop, implement and manage digital strategies that include Google and Bing Paid Ad Campaigns.
- Ensure websites are optimised to provide excellent conversion results and search engine visibility.
- Monitor and evaluate search results across all search channels.
- Analyse paid search and create reports to benchmark performance and improve future marketing strategies.
- Study and explore emerging trends in technology to assist with the strategic direction of the marketing road map.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in managing Paid Advertising across Google Ads and Bing
- Setting up, managing budgets and optimising campaigns
- Analysing clients business goals (increase leads, increase ecommerce sales, specific model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal.
- Building Campaign strategy according to marketing goals & brief.
- Experienced tracking set-up for campaigns.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and audience targeting.
- Performing traffic analysis and recommending improvements
- Planning, preparing, and delivering reports for clients
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thrives under pressure
- Have great communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong client relationships
- Experienced with Google Products: GTM and GA. (Google Ads and Analytics Certified preferred)
- Experience in an agency environment is preferred
Personal qualities and skills:
- Energetic and driven with a strong, professional work ethic and attitude.
- Diligent and can work autonomously.
- Someone who can hit deadlines and delivers high levels of work.
- Understands the importance as working as part of a team and rolls up their sleeves to get the jobs done.
The right candidate will work in a warm team environment with great personal as well as professional growth opportunities.
We are in a city fringe location with public transport (bus and train) at the doorstep and amazing cafs, shops, gyms around.
If this sounds like your kind of role, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter with a summary of your digital marketing experience and achievements.
Immediate start for this role. Candidates must be available for work in Melbourne. Agencies need not respond.
Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Marketing & Communications