About Club Mandalay, Beveridge, Vic.
Club Mandalay boasts a championship golf course designed by Peter Thomson that is ranked in the top 50 in Australia as well as extensive leisure facilities including gym, pool, tennis courts, childrens waterplay park and playground. Residents, golfers and guests also enjoy a range of hospitality facilities including, bar, caf, restaurant, Urban Grocer and function room.
Club Mandalay is the vibrant heart of the community within the Mandalay Estate which will eventually be the home to 5,000+ residents. Mandalay is also centrally located in Victoria' booming Northern corridor.
Club Mandalay is managed by Avid Sports Management and is situated just 45 mins North of Melbourne's CBD.
About the role:
You will be an innovative marketing coordinator who will work hand in hand with our department leaders to develop, implement and execute the brand, communication and marketing activities for Club Mandalay and its individual business units.
You will grow patronage and associated revenues across the facility through a range of advertising, social media, PR, sponsorship and promotional activity.
The Marketing Co-ordinator will report to the Commercial Manager and will have the ability to contribute to overall business.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Implement and execute the annual marketing plan;
- Coordinate a sophisticated communication strategy that is designed to engage and motivate our broad range of customers;
- Manage and grow the Club Mandalay brand across all internal and external communication, branding and marketing channels, which will include, but not be limited to website, EDMs, social media, newsletters as well as internal point of sale;
- Collaborate with the resident, leisure and hospitality teams to develop an annual calendar of events and deliver the advertising and marketing to support these events;
- Work hand in hand with the operational departments to develop golf, hospitality and leisure products that will drive patronage and revenue.
Our Ideal Person:
You will possess excellent communication and organisational skills and have the ability to work across a broad range of stakeholders. You will be innovative in your thinking and enthusiastic in your delivery and be driven to set a new benchmark in marketing facilities such as Club Mandalay.
You will thrive in an environment where you can roll up your sleeves and work within a hands-on team utilising your in-depth knowledge of all aspects of strategic marketing, social media and planning.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in creating and implementing marketing plans with a particular focus on brand, campaigns, communication and optimising social media and on-line opportunities;
- A knowledge of golf is ideal, however not essential;
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing;
- Strategic marketing skills in the management of marketing activities and the development of specific campaigns from conception through to implementation with a view to meet budget objectives;
- Ability to create, retrieve and analyse internal and external data to monitor marketing success and drive future campaigns;
- Have a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a hands-on environment.
We offer a team focussed and flexible work environment and a competitive salary and benefits that is commensurate to your experience.
no later than close of business Friday 29 November 2019.