Clermont Crane Hire Pty Ltd
Branch Manager x1 and Crane Supervisor x 1 roles
Annual Salary Range = AU$140,000 to AU$ depends on skills and commitment
Full Time Role
My sincere thanks for your interest in the Branch Manager and Crane Supervisor positions. We are committed to building strong relationships, offering a wide range of opportunities.
Clermont Crane Hire Pty Ltd is a family-owned and operated business, established in 2007. We offer personal service that is unequaled anywhere else in Central Queensland and takes pride on its safety, reliability and exceptional work ethics. We continue to drive innovation through long-term relationships, so our clients are best positioned in a competitive market. Our people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Our culture is built on our Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
We are seeking for hardworking and driven Branch Manager and Crane Supervisor joining our team at Clermont Crane Hire Sites in Queensland and NSW.
The successful candidates will be the key point of coordination in the operation of cranes and lifting activities. He/ She shall manage Clients Relations and Business Development, as well as, leading a Safe Operational Culture and adhering to Key Performance Indicators both internally and from our valued clients.
To be successful, you must hold the following qualifications:
- An Adult, Male, Female, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Able to pass drug and alcohol test, medical and other screening processes (e.g. literacy and psychometric assessments)
- Be prepared to fully relocate become a part of the community - No FIFO
- Able to work full time
- Be prepared to travel away
Branch Manager and Crane Supervisor
- Coal Board Medical (current - Section 4)
- Standard 11 (current)
- BMA Core Inductions, Anglo Coal site inductions desirable
- CO and Rigging ticket preferred
- Minimum HR License with HC or MC preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience operating Franna (CN)
- Ability to complete a Complex Lift Plan long hand
- Strong crane management experience
- Excellent attitude to safety
- Flexible attitude to work with all crane operators and riggers required at times to assist with other duties such as crane operating, rigging, driving trucks or helping other contractor groups with tasks outside of crane / rigger supervision.
Special Note: After approbation period - the option to introduce your own crane within the fleet. T&Cs to be discussed.
Note: Our Company operates a non-smoking and clean-shaven workplace.
Applications Close: 15.12.2019