AME is one of WA's most innovative and creative engineering companies.
Our EPC work is varied, fast paced, challenging and rewarding.
Our clients are some of the largest and most prestigious companies on the international oil and gas scene.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our impressive and growing team,to assist with ongoing offshore projects.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the role will be full time starting ASAP, and will involve:
- Liaising with clients;
- Assisting in the preparation of project estimates;
- Preparation of all project documentation;
- Delivering projects within approved cost, monitoring and controlling spend;
- Demonstrating effective leadership and giving direction to engineering teams;
- Delivering projects on time;
- Managing projects offshore;
- Managing subcontractors, suppliers and third parties;
- Ensuring compliance with all of AMEs policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years' experience;
- Experience in managing small to medium size design projects;
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team;
- Oil and gas experience would be an advantage;
- Experience in subsea engineering/ drilling completions/ working offshore would be an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic;
- Have a strong commitment to workplace health and safety;
- Right to work in Australia is essential.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We do ask a lot of our team but they would agree that we give a lot back.
AME are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*No recruitment agencies please