Opportunity to develop your career, Part of a successful and experienced team, Largest and best-equipped service facility in Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant New Car Sales Manager with a passion for the Audi brand.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to;
- Working closely with the Sales team to double-close and ensure customers are provided with exceptional customer service
- Maintain extremely high standards of presentation within the retail showroom
- Daily management of Sales staff, sales process and activity as required
- Collate Sales Team reports as required
To be considered for the role, you must display the following:
- Passion for the retail sales environment
- Determined to succeed but thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Proven success in a similar role with a premium brand in the Automotive industry
- The desire to deliver a customer experience beyond expectations
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with both employees and customers
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Solutions focused with coaching abilities to assist in the Sales team development
- A passion for the Audi brand and the experience associated with a premium product
Be a key to our success with fantastic benefits, a generous salary dependant on experience and a work environment unparalleled in the industry.
At Audi Centre Sydney, we have a progressive attitude towards career advancement through continual training opportunities.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position.
Applications close 13 December 2019
Please note - Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short listed Candidates will be contacted
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs