Calling experienced WP Operator's, Do you have superior document creation skills, Employer of choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced WP Operator to join ourBanking& Asset team based in our Sydney office. Ideally you will have previous experience as a Word Processing Operator and have superior document creation skills.
What does the role involve
- Formatting and amending documents and correspondence as directed by fee earners
- Managing confidential firm information and opening new matters
- Drafting correspondence
- Inputting and maintaining client data into client relationship software (Interaction)
- Assisting with client queries
- Managing the monthly billing process
We value our culture at K&L Gates and are proud of our friendly and respectful reputation. We are looking for an individual who in addition to possessing technical excellence is able to work collaboratively in a team to get things done.
You should be practical and proactive in your approach in addition to demonstrating strong problem solving skills and work well in a team.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience working in a medium to large sized law firm in a similar role and be highly organised. You should be able to work efficiently and use your initiative, as well as being proactive in your approach to tasks and showing exemplary attention to detail.
Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential, as are excellent communication skills. You will be capable of using automated billing systems and client relationship management software (Elite and InterAction preferred).
- Salary continuance insurance
- Social events social club and sporting teams
- Pro-bono programs and community involvement via our payroll giving program, Global Day of Service and charitable fundraisers
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- Purchased annual leave
- Onsite learning and professional development programs including a Management and Professional Excellence curriculum, CLE's and the HUB.
- Committees that tackle the big issues including diversity and inclusion, Women in the Profession.
The firms Australian operations provide vast knowledge of the Australian legal marketplace across a wide spectrum of industries. With lawyers located in four established offices in Australias leading financial and commercial centres and possessing substantial experience, K&L Gates acts for industry leaders, major corporations, capital markets participants, major financial institutions, and governments on ground-breaking legal transactions, both domestically and internationally.
For everyone at K&L Gates, our role is about our clients. They rely on us to provide insightful and practical advice on the diverse issues that affect their businesses. However, they also expect that advice to go hand-in-hand with excellent client service. The combination of our practice strength, global platform, and unwavering commitment to unsurpassed client service is a true differentiator in the legal services marketplace.
Referrals from agencies not accepted at this time.
K&L Gates reserve the right to close advertising earlier at our discretion.
K&L Gates is an equal opportunity employer and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of those with a disability. We also welcome applications from people who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse background.