One of the largest well known Not for Profit organisations in Australia., Play a pivotal part in the continuous improvement., Generous salary packaging benefits on offer..
About the Organisation:
Our client is a national Christian movement, united by faith and giving hope where it's needed most. Across the country their engaged with every demographic and every age group. They are active in the big cities, the country towns and even in rural communities. Youll find them involved in national issues and youll also find them on the ground day and night, bringing hope wherever there is hardship or injustice.
Our client has been making significant contribution and impact to Australian communities for over 150 years, working to transform the lives of those in need. In 2018, They became a unified movement in Australia, after operating as two independent territories for 97 years. The overriding objectives to bring together the two territories is to have an aligned vision, united voice, greater impact, increased innovation, stronger partnerships and better stewardship for the communities that they serve.
About The role:
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Continuous Improvement, you will work with senior management and ePMO to oversee and drive a portfolio of measurable quality improvement and continuous improvement initiatives across designated regions. Other key accountability areas include:
- Contribute to the development and rollout of the Continuous Improvement Framework
- Oversee a regional portfolio of quality and continuous improvement initiatives for qualitative and quantitative change
- Contribute to the development and roll out of the Incidents and Complaints Management System across Nationally & Internationally.
- Provide advice, training and education, systems and processes, tools and templates to manage complaints and incidents
- Build and maintain strong and extensive external connections to ensure that organisation is leveraging best practice in Continuous Improvement
So we are looking for motivated people who want to be part of their mission and values.
As the Operational Continuous Improvement Consultant:
You will implement, embed and sustain consistent continuous improvement methodologies and initiatives across the organisation.
The Continuous Improvement Consultant team will predominately work from Blackburn Headquarters and travel to interstate locations as required.
Benefits on offer:
- As a registered not for profit organisation in addition to your remuneration you will enjoy generous tax-free salary packaging benefits, in addition to your remuneration.
- Accrued day off every 4 weeks.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance rates.
As the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in related field (Social Welfare & Community Services, Health Science, Project Management or equivalent)
- Lean and/or Six Sigma experience.
- Understanding of project management practises
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading projects
- Experience within a charity, not for profit or healthcare industry or aged care.
- Advance use of Excel (pivots, graphing, equations)
All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check.
All applicants will also be required to undertake a mandatory National Police Check.
So, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role, we invite you to apply and express your interest to the vacant position of Operational Continuous Improvement Consultant.