About the business
Eurocoast Appliance Service is a long established Appliance Repair Company on the NSW Central Coast
About the role
We are currently seeking applicants to fill a position as an Appliance Repair Technician.
The successful applicant would be required to diagnose and repair faults in all makes, models and types of Household Whitegoods.
Duties and Responsibilities -:
* Attend service calls in the field as per daily schedule.
* Maintain your individual run on our cloud based job management system. eg. result findings, parts etc.
* Write customer invoices and take payments.
* Liaise with Admin Staff and work together in a small team.
* Provide excellent Customer Service.
* Minimum of current reconnect/disconnect Electrical Licence.
* Current drivers licence and good driving record.
* Positive communication and customer service skills.
* Well presented.
* Desire to fault find and find resolutions.
* Experience desirable however training will be provided.
The Position -:
* Full Time Position
* Fully maintained company vehicle, uniform and mobile phone provided.
* Salary negotiable as per experience/qualifications.
Gosford & Central Coast
Trades & Services