ASX 100 company, Great culture and team environment, Values driven company committed to your professional development.
Iluka Resources is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing and rehabilitation. Our purpose is to deliver sustainable value for our employees and all stakeholders.
With over 3000 direct employees, our people are the foundation of our business and are vital to our success now and into the future. Iluka offers a safe, empowering and inclusive work environment that is as diverse as the communities in which we operate.
About The Role
Iluka is seeking an experienced Community Engagement Advisor to join the Cataby Team on a fixed term contract. The working hours for the position can be offered on a full time basis 5 days on, 2 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off or a part time working arrangement may be considered. The role has the potential of becoming permanent. Reporting to the HSEC Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of social performance for the Cataby site operations.
Reporting directly to the HSEC Manager, the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Plan, coordinate and execute all external stakeholder engagement and communication activities including with surrounding landowners, community members and the Yued Traditional Owner group;
- Identify, manage and monitor social risks and impacts in accordance with Ilukas Social Performance Standard and relevant procedures;
- Coordinate social investment activities in the communities surrounding Cataby;
- Identify and where appropriate act upon opportunities to enhance Ilukas social performance and sustainability reputation;
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- High standards of behaviour that align with Ilukas values of Commitment, Integrity & Responsibility
- Tertiary qualifications in social performance related fields such as humanities or communications and previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key stakeholders
What We Offer
If successful, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a values-driven company, committed to your professional development.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered based on the successful candidates skills and experience. This position is semi remote and located on our operational site 150km north of Perth at Cataby in the Shire of Dandaragan. Travel is DIDO with on site camp based accommodation provided.
If you share our values, you have the skills and experience to help us to succeed and deliver sustainable value, apply now.
Applications close: 02 December 2019
We respect and encourage diversity in a workforce that reflects our communities.