AME is one of WA's most innovative and creative engineering companies.
Our EPC work is varied, fast paced, challenging and rewarding.
Our clients are some of the largest and most prestigious companies on the international oil and gas scene.
We are looking for a Draftsperson to join our team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Lead Draftsman, this role will involve:
- Providing 2D and 3D drafting support to AMEs engineering team;
- Ensuring that all project deliverables meet or exceed project requirements;
- Development of conceptual design drawings in consultation with AME engineers;
- Production of engineering drawings for fabrication;
- Production of shop detailed drawings suitable for fabrication;
- Back drafting as required;
- Drafting in AutoCAD;
- Drafting and modelling in SoldWorks / Inventor.
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Drafting qualification with minimum 5 years experience;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD;
- Proficient in the use of SolidWorks / Inventor;
- Experience in managing small to medium sized design projects;
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a small team;
- Oil and gas experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic;
- Have a strong commitment to workplace health and safety;
- Right to work in Australia is essential.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
AME are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*No recruitment agencies please