We are seeking a Full time Customer Focussed fit and hardworking person to work in our yard and drive our HR crane truck, you will be the face of Dahlsens on the building sites.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to deal with our customers and have a knowledge of and desire to work with timber.
This roles requires a worker! trade in your gym membership and come and work with us..
You will be responsible for:
- Accurately and safely picking and packing customer orders
- Hands on, day to day duties in the timberyard
- Movement of stock in the timber yard
- Stock control in their area
- Feedback to timber yard manager and Support office with regards to timber
- Regular basic maintenance and cleaning of our vehicles as requested
- Driving our truck and providing our customers with great service on their sites
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of hardware and building timbers
- Ability to converse with a variety of different customers, staff, managers, product managers
- Heavy Rigid Truck licence Essential
- Forklift licence Essential
- Vehicle loading Crane Licence Desirable
- Construction White Card Desirable
- Physically fit and strong Essential
underpin the way we work together and conduct business, you will therefore need to be committed to these to be successful.
We are an equal opportunity employer, with a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace. We do conduct random drug and alcohol testing.
If successful, you will be required to present your current driver history report, accessible from VICROADS.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics