Sydney Western Suburbs
We currently have two vacancies for a qualified and experienced Maintenance Fitter to work on the morning and afternoon shifts.
You will be based in an FMCG company in the Western suburbs of Sydney. This role will suit someone with at least 2-3 years experience in the Food industry
You must be self-motivated and resourceful, with the capacity to work with minimal supervision as an individual or as part of a team.
In this role you will be undertaking most aspects of mechanical preventative maintenance and reacting to any breakdowns.
You can expect to work a standard 38-hour week, with the opportunity for overtime as required.
A competitive salary package will be considered for the right candidate.
- Mechanical Trade certification - with 2 -3 years minimum experience
- Electrical License - advantageous although not essential
- Experience in FMCG/food related facilities is essential
- Adaptable to manage a reactive workflow
- Ability to work under pressure meeting maintenance deadlines
- Conversant with high speed packaging/production machinery
- Solid troubleshooting/problem solving capabilities
- Ability to think on your feet to meet production demands
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance
- Installation/project experience
- MIG & TIG Welding essential
- Some Machining experience is required
- Strong commitment to OH&S
- Emphasis on continuous improvement and reliability
- Attention to details
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal
- A great work ethic
by Friday 6 December, 2019.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Nepean River Dairy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Trades & Services