Established in 2014, Plant Hire Solutions Australia Pty Ltd offers earthmoving solutions for small to large scale commercial and residential projects throughout the Melbourne metropolitan area and regional Victoria.
We have an extensive and diverse range of earthmoving equipment available to suit any job specification. Our equipment is available for short and long-term work with rates that can be specified to suit the duration and location of all project sizes.
We are committed to providing outstanding service, ensuring attention to detail and a successful outcome for all our customers.
As a service provider, the Logistics Allocator is focused on maintaining the company vision of providing a high-quality service to both our customers and subcontractors.
As the first point of contact, the Logistics Allocator, as part of an experienced team, is responsible for the effective management, sourcing and allocation of equipment within our extensive network of subcontractors, including liaising with our customers.
In addition, ensuring accurate detailed information is maintained in our CRM system as well as the effective follow up with all customers.
To ensure your success in this role, you must work closely within your team as well as liaising with the Sales and the Accounts Department, delivering a high level of customer service in a timely and professional manner. Essential to the role is the ability to multi-task, be highly organised and maintain effective communication between customers, subcontractors and internal employees.
Maintain CRM data base on a daily basis with accurate subcontractor and customer information
- Provide the most suitable, highest graded subcontractor to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Procurement and assignment of new subcontractors
- Provide job details to subcontractors
- Provide advice to customers as to the most suitable equipment and applicable rates
- Answer all telephone enquiries in a professional and timely manner displaying a friendly, enthusiastic and professional approach at all times
- Flexibility to work alternative shifts
If you like working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to change, this role is suited to you.
The ideal candidate will have earthmoving industry knowledge. Alternatively, in-house training will be provided to the right candidate.
You could be a suitable candidate for this role if you:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience within an inbound and outbound call centre
- Proven experience in a similar role or fleet management
- Ability to work with other team members
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and committed
Commencement Date: Immediate Start
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience