Canterbury Toyota is seeking an experienced and dedicated warehouse storeman to join our Spare Parts team. Work with the number one manufacturer in the Australian motor vehicle industry.
Purpose / Main area of Responsibilities
The main focus of the Warehouse Storeperson is responsible for carrying out the day-to-day functions involved in the warehousing and storage of parts and accessories.
Act as an ambassador of the dealership and Toyota amongst the wider community.
Key job functions & Accountabilities
The Store person carries out a range of duties related to warehousing and storage of part and accessories, including:
- Identifying automotive parts and components
- Receiving, and unpacking of stock (quality control)
- Carrying out storage and stock control procedures
- Materials handling
- Sales activities
- Computer data input
- Maintaining a safe, clean & healthy workplace
- Occasional delivery of parts
- Minimum 1 year experience in a warehouse/ storage environment
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Drivers licence
- Developed knowledge of the automotive industry
- Positive can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Canterbury Toyota is a multi-award winning automotive dealership. We are focused on our people and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Canterbury Toyota is an equal opportunity employer.